Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The very random link up #1 Month of vlogging

 
Welcome!! I'm so so excited to be co-hosting with this lady  once again.
One of my most favorite things about blogging is the relationships that come with it. the relationships that start out as a fellow blogger and turns into friend or even sister.


That is what these two ladies above have become in the last year. We've started out as fellow bloggers, to friends, to sisters and it is just so so amazing how God could use such a thing as blogging to bring us together. and we want that same relationship with you. That's why Sarah and I decided to start this fun random link up is because we wanted to find fun ways to get to know you and meet more of you! Will you join our very random community? 

How it works.

Each Month Sarah and I will pick a topic. It may be a vlogging month, a month of encouraging posts. anything. Some months we'll ask the questions and other months we just want to hear your thoughts and your heart. Do you have a topic idea? We'd love to hear it!

This weeks question is?
What are three things that you were happy to  see accomplished in the  year of 2013?



And here is next weeks question Jan 14th
 "What are three things you are believing for in the year of 2014?"
Question for Jan 21st
"Describe your dream house?"


3 comments:

  1. I didn't have time to vlog and link up this week but I will try to join next week. This is a pretty great linkup! I love that you dreamed of your daughter's first birthday more than your wedding. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers!!! My bestfriend is gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty!!! I love these answers. So much awesome in 2013! I can't wait to try this link uP! Maybe next week =)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo