Wednesday, January 8, 2014

TGBTL Link up.

Girl Between the Lines Link up


So so excited to be linking up with Lauren    & Hayley  for the Girl between the lines today!
Today the question is:


Tell us about a trait you look up to or admire about someone in your life. Why?

There is a little girl who likes to run around my kitchen floor, get under my legs, accompany me in the bathroom, she likes to watch everything I'm doing and she is so independent.

She is my daughter, my little love. And I admire every trait about her. 

She is the spitted image of her father (Maybe she has my nose) But she acts just like him. I admire him too! She's a leader, she's independent and she knows what she wants and will give me a fight until she gets it.



Yes, though that often leads to one minute in time out or an Evelynne's alone time for however long it takes to calm her down.. I still see that what my baby girl carries in her is such a strong trait. 

A trait worth admiring.
She's strong and tough and she knows what she wants. And even though at the moment it's so frustrating and I often want to pull my hair out when I'm trying to communicate with her and she easily gets frustrated because I don't understand her.. But that's where my job comes in as a mama.

It's my job to mold those God given traits she has. Encourage her to use them in the right way and out of love and not anger.

To bring her leadership and independent heart to be used for God's glory.. Because God knows His children need more leaders.

She has such a love for music. She's anointed.   She loves to dance and scream when worship music is playing, and she loves to dance with me and I hope she always will!

I admire my little girl.. She has huge things coming her way! And I pray that God will continue to teach me and guide me to raise my Princess Warrior.



6 comments:

  1. Sweet sweet Evelynne! She is so precious! Why is it that little girls always look like their daddys?! I wouldnt trade that for anything though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have such an important job as parents. You look (and sound) like you are doing an amazing job. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from TGBTL link up! This post was so sweet reading it brought a smile to my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the linkup! This is absolutely beautiful. I love the pictures and the reflection that it is your job to mold those wonderful attributes she already has - just beautiful words. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! She sounds like she will be a handful one day.. and has mind of her own! I love it. So excited to see how she grows into those big traits! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo