Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Finish this.



Today I am linking up with these ladies (Nicole {Three 31Lisa {The Coastal Chicster}and Becky {The Java Mama} Jen {The Arizona Russums}) for a new weekly series called Finish This.  Such a great idea.

I first felt like a grown-up
hmmm... I would have to say when I got married.. But honestly, I still feel and act like a giddy, energetic  teenager 99% percent of the time.. My kids will love me haha!
2. I am one-of-a-kind because… God created me differently!! And I have so many clothing styles. From rock to country, to vintage to hippie to Victorian to mustaches.. You just never know what you're gonna get with me haha! I especially love shirts with random things on them... Like dinosaurs!!
3. Spanx is… Don't have one.. There I said it ;)
4. My favorite family tradition… Family time. We're a new family and neither of us really grew up with traditions and the one's we did grow up on died down before we got married.. But when we get our own place we both plan on creating new traditions. However, family time is so special to us!  With Leon being a night shift police officer gone from anywhere from 13 to almost 24 hours it can be hard to get family time in. So when he's off we like to do something together such as go out or just play around the house.
5. The last thing I do before bed is… Talk to Jesus.. I really try to make it a goal to talk to Jesus when I wake up and talk to Him before I go to bed.. 
6. Happiness is… 
Knowing who you are in Christ!! I spent most of my life under condemnation, shame and just so unhappy. I spent most of my life being fearful that Jesus was always mad at me because I thought I was always doing something wrong or not good enough.. But when I found out who I was an Jesus Christ at the age of 19-20 and still to this day I'm still learning. an over flowing joy just flows through me.. Jesus loves me and even proud of me.. That my friend is true happiness and because of this my goal in life is to help everyone I come across to find out who they are in Christ and ask Jesus to give them His identity for them.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay #1 and #6 are totally me! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the linkup!!

    Your last two are really beautiful. True happiness only comes from His hand and the gifts that He gives to us- most importantly, His own Son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your responses, especially "talk to Jesus." That's so important!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo