Monday, January 6, 2014

A letter to Baby Riley #2.. (not an announcement.)

 Dear Baby Riley #2,

I have been thinking and praying about you a lot lately.. I'm wondering who you are, who you'll become, whether or not you're a boy or girl.. I honestly don't know.. Jesus gave me a dream about your sister before she was conceived and I'm praying He'll do the same with you.

I have had so many ask me when we're planning to start trying for you or if I want a boy or girl next and to be honest I don't have an answer for either.. Not  a straight answer that is.

Your daddy and I have  discussed on when we're going to try and we both decided we're not.. We're just gonna let you happen little Darlin! I feel like just letting you happen is better than trying anyways. It takes pressure off of both of us. However, we are doing everything we can to get our own place before we bring you into the world. I'd like to say maybe one more year.

And whether or not we want a boy or girl... I honestly don't care.. Apart of me would be over the moon excited to have a little man to dress  up like a little gentleman but I also have so much fun with Evelynne and would be just as excited to have another girl..

You are not conceived yet but Darling, that's not stopping me from thinking of you, praying for you and desiring you. In fact your sister and I talk about you all the time. I honestly think she would have so much fun being a big sister. I really do! 

I love you!!
Don't forget you make your vlog for tomorrows first Link up!!! We're asking "What are three things you were happy to see accomplished for the year of 2013?"   We'd love to have you join us for our first Link up.

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I honestly didn't care what I had either... but everyone else seemed to! I am excited to read about when you do get pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! My husband and I pray for our un-born, un-conceived children all the time. I think it is a wonderful thing! Good luck on getting your own place and a car. Yay for being grownups! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see more Riley babies!lol I think we'll both have boys next. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!! Oh my gosh! =) I love that you think about these things and write them down. You were made to be a Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo