The other day I was thinking to myself.. The last time I ever really did a study about my role as woman was before I married Leon *gasp! Problem there? Yes!
So my ladies, I decided I was going to get back to studying and relearning my role as a Biblical Daughter/wife and Mama. Because like I said it's a role I take most seriously and because of this I'm starting a series with the things I have learned and re-learned. These series are also going to be link ups so you can link up your own lessons on these Roles of being Daughters of God, Wives and/or mamas. I'm so looking forward to reading your posts and I pray so many are blessed by this. These series will be held every Monday.
Btw here's the questions for tomorrows link up! :)
- 1.I do _____ so much that they should have it named after me.
- 2. I would much prefer ____ over _____
- 3. I will never outgrow _______
- 4.My worst habit is___
- 5. My biggest pet peeve is___
- 6. I am one of a kind because ____
- 7. I feel Courageous when___
- 8. I'm looking forward to ____ because _____