Wednesday, December 25, 2013

From my family to yours.

We wish you the Merriest Christmas ever!

Enjoy your day with family and  friends. sipping on hot cocoa or coffee (like muwah) and enjoy the loved ones around you!!

And let us not forget as always to pray for the loved ones that don't know yet that they are loved.

And most importantly lets Give Jesus a major shout out!! Without Him days would just be days, breathes wouldn't be worth it, and lives would be stolen. But God gave His only begotten Son to die for us so that we may have life! And have it abundantly and a life worth living for Jesus!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My baby girl at Christmas last year. My oh my how time has flown.

 

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little girl! You are so blessed!

    I love your blog so much that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Everything you need to know about it is on my blog http://good-byesummer.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award.html

    Let me know when you've done it! I'd love to read your responses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.
    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo