Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Currently//




Loving: Being a mama. Words can't even describe! I've had my hard moments these last few months trying to figure out how to chase around a toddler and be pregnant but I'm getting the hang of it.. I honestly don't know what I'd do without my sweet Evelynne and this new bundle of joy that I'll get to hold in December!!


Oh & I'm digging my new hair cut. Yep, the other day I chopped it all off and I love it. :)


Reading/watching: I've been watching the inside of my eyelids whenever I get a chance!!

Trying to: Get back in the hang of things and getting back to blogging! I miss it so much.

Wishing: That it would storm again. I love these summer thunderstorms. <3

Excited for: Our gender sonogram!!!! I'm making the appointment this week! :)



4 comments:

  1. Will you be sharing the gender with your readers? ;) And I love the new look!! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love your hair! i would love to just chop mine but I can't bring myself to do it! Oh well.

    Cant wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your new do! LOL at watching the inside of your eyelids, so funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo