Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Very Random Link Up {The Girl behind the blog month}




Hey guys!!! Welcome to The very random Link up #7! I'm so excited about this one because it gives me the opportunity to share some passions that I don't normally blog about. However, I want to start! Today's the day right?

What is a passion that you have that you don't normally blog about? 


Well folks, I have two passions that mean so much to me and that is so close to my heart.. I know what you're thinking. "Then why don't you blog about them?"  And you're right! I should blog more about them and I definitely plan to.


Something I don't mention on here to much is my love for worship and dance! Worship is honestly my prayer life and that's how I pray 99% of the time is through music and dancing. It's honestly super hard for me to pray using just words but when I worship them the words just come to me. I play guitar somewhat but find it difficult to sing and play at the same time.. and I'd love to learn the piano and bongos!

Another one is the pro life movement       
Yes, I am 10000000% pro-life and it's one topic that I will willingly go in debate with and thanks to my tattoo above it has created many opportunities for me to spread the word about abortion.. Like my tattoo artist.  He asked me why I chose feet? And I answered the feet are dedicated to all the unborn children who did not have the opportunity to walk the earth, who's rights were taken away from them.My passion isn't just for the unborn children but also the moms who made the decision to abort them..  I feel as though they are judged by so many when in reality they just need to be loved. When I have the opportunity  I'd love to volunteer at a pregnancy clinic.

The very random Link up is not your ordinary link up. We will be doing topics different months.
Example: A vlogging month, about me month, and trying new recipes month.

One of my most favorite things about blogging is the relationships that come with it. the relationships that start out as a fellow blogger and turns into  a friend or even  a sister.

That is what these two ladies above have become in the last year. We've started out as fellow bloggers, to friends, to sisters and it is just so so amazing how God could use such a thing as blogging to bring us together. and we want that same relationship with you. That's why Sarah and I decided to start this fun random link up is because we wanted to find fun ways to get to know you and meet more of you! Will you join our very random community? 


 Each Month Sarah and I will pick a topic. It may be a vlogging month, a month of encouraging posts. anything. Some months we'll ask the questions and other months we just want to hear your thoughts and your heart. Have a topic or question  idea?  We'd love to hear it!




2/25/14  What does a day in your life look like?

               
Have fun and Link up!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about your passions. Hopefully you are able to volunteer at a clinic. What a blessing you would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! So excited for this link up!! I'm a pretty new mom blogger. I added 2 posts because I didn't read the fine print and I added one about parenting first instead of the day in a life. Sorry about that! Feel free to delete my first link if you'd like. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo