Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring activities and craft ideas for toddlers.

I'm so excited to be starting this again and I'm excited to meet new moms through this link up and learn from old friends too! I could always use more friends!

Our first topic of this month is Spring activities and crafts to do with toddlers.

As soon as the weather here hits 50 I'm all about walks. It's probably our main activity during the warmer seasons. We go on about 3-5 walks a day not just because it's a huge stress reliever for me but it's so nice to just walk and enjoy the beautiful nature. I love watching Evelynne run around and get her energy out that has been cooped up in that body for the last few months, and throwing rocks in the creek and you know, just enjoying the great out doors. However, even though I'm a big lover of  Spring and the beautiful beginnings it brings I'm not that fancy of all the rain. I'm not hating it though because I know we need rain to make things beautiful and grow but I want to be outside all the time now that it's nice. So when it does rain (which it has been like two times a week these days) Here's what we like to do. 
Spring crafts// Even though it's not sunny out, that doesn't stop us from making sunny crafts! hehe. Here are a few fun crafts that Evelynne and I have been doing together.

Movie day// I'm just gonna say it. I'm not a hater of TV in my house.. I've gotten to the point in Motherhood that TV is a great thing in moderation.. It's not only a good occupier for when you have to do something (like use the bathroom) But it's also a good learning tool! That Mickey mouse club house show is not only entertaining but it's teaching our kids something nonstop. Now with that being said. When it rains it's fun to just make memories, sit on the couch and watch "Tangled" with some snacks!
Have Tea Parties!!// Yes, We're all girls here but I think boys can enjoy tea parties too! It doesn't have to be a girls thing. ;)

Outings// One of our favorite things to do on rainy days is venture out.. We go to malls, starbucks, indoors activity centers and stuff like that. 
What activities do you like to do with your kiddo? Link up with us below. :)





In this link up we want to share with you what we've found that has worked for us as new mamas to toddlers. Because we're experts  after being moms for a few years or so, right? Not really, but we have some experience and want to share what we've learned and we'd love to learn from you, too!

               Here's our Hosts for this round!







Here are the topics we will be talking about this Month!

April 2nd. Spring activities and craft ideas for toddlers.

April 9th.  How  you keep your toddler occupied while grocery shopping.

April 15th.  Potty Training.

April 22. Favorite Spring activities.

April 29th Clothes shopping for your toddler. (Where do you get the best deals, where do you shop, how do you save money) etc

2 comments:

  1. Going for stroller walks or runs are my favorite! Most days my son loves it, too, but he's getting to the point where he wants to be walking by himself. "No help, mom!"

    Playing on the playground, playdates with friends and playdough are some others we love. Birdhouse painting looks like so much fun! I will have to try that out with my son :)
    Amy @ http://www.livinglifetruth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL My Evie is the exact same way. She is also loving to go in her own direction lately haha. DEF! My daughter and I share a love for painting so we do that quite often. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo