Monday, March 2, 2015

Over coffee.

 
If I were to have you over for coffee this morning... 

I would firstly thank you so much for coming over even though I'd much rather go to Starbucks but in this weather I'd only want to take the kids out if I had to go grocery shopping or take them to a place that would be sure to tucker them out. 

I would then say "Excuse the mess" which is something I'm starting to not understand why "we" Moms say that every time we have other moms over. I think all of us are used to big piles of lego castles and stuffed animals on the couches by now. Oh, unless I'm the only one? 

 I would pour you a cup of my star bucks brand coffee (or tea if you'd rather have that) along with your favorite creamer and we'd talk while we sipped on our warm beverages and so that my Evelynne would feel included she'd sip on her Earl Grey tea.. Yes, she likes hot tea. My kinda girl. 


 I would tell you how much I've been loving this book and I read it as much as I possibly can. These days I only choose to read books that feed my mind and soul because face it, these days we barely have enough time to use the bathroom. "The Beautiful One." book has definitely made it up to my "must read" spiritual books. It's written by all these amazing women who have done and experienced incredible things for The Kingdom. The book is pretty much about when they first met their Maker... Or should I say "When He first met them." Their lives were changed for the better and the book is about His passionate undying love for you and who you are in Him. It also has amazing testimonies that I always find encouragement from. Two of the Authors Heidi Baker and Beni Johnson are my favorite Authors so I was clearly drawn to the book when I saw their faces and I'm so glad I did. I always feel like a breath of fresh air when I read.. a page.  
http://www.identitynetwork.net/images/BeautifulOne.jpg 
 I would tell you how much I love my family. I love how encouraging my husband is. He is just amazing in every way. He's strong, courageous and a hard worker who desires to live a life sold out to Christ with his family by his side. I love my two little girls. I love how feisty Evelynne is and how gentle Liya is. They're just so perfect and I know they both carry  amazing qualities that God will use for His Kingdom.
  
I would tell you how blessed I am to have such strong female relationships in my life. I experienced what "true" friendship was like when I met two of my first Best friends back in 2010 when I was 19 who happen to be a Mama and  daughter and God continued to express His love for me when He sent many others through working at Panera Bread, Bloggy land, & Motherhood. These women are like family to me and my daughters have lots of Aunties. 


I would tell you that I think I'm finally back on the blog wagon.. I was on and off all last year due to my pregnancy with Liya and lost like 200 followers which is.. awesome *sarcasm*  but that's alright! If they love me they'll come back, right? Or maybe this is a season to make new bloggy friends. :)

 
I would tell you that a new season is coming our way shortly as we move into our new place. For our entire Marriage we shared a townhouse with Leon's Sister and Mom and this year we will be parting ways and moving on to a new place with our family. It's a bit terrifying but oh so exciting! I just know God will give us favor and send us to a place that will not only fit our budget but also will give us our needs as well. I'm really praying we can avoid the apartment life because of the laundry situation. I really don't want to share a washer and dryer with others especially with two small kids. I'd never get my laundry done. In this season in life Leon and I are living on faith.. As we have been our entire three year life of marriage.. I must say though, Faith is a good thing to live off of. I'll be sure to keep you updated on our living situation. 
My little Evelynne has been needing some one on one time with mama lately.. I'm starting to see that in her. I've been doing my best making sure she gets some alone time with me while Liya naps however, I think she's needing an actual date with me and the feeling's mutual. As much as I love being a mom of two beautiful girls and wouldn't trade it for anything I do miss having all that one on one time with Evelynne so when my husbands off I may have a target getaway with my girl. Can't get any better than that, right? 

I would tell you how much I love this verse and would love to get it framed!
 
"When a woman gives birth, she has a hard time, there's no getting around it. But when the baby is born, there is joy in the birth. This new life in the world wipes out memory of the pain. The sadness you have right now is similar to that pain, but the coming joy is also similar. When I see you again, you'll be full of joy, and it will be a joy no one can rob from you. You'll no longer be so full of questions." John 16:21-23
The Message (MSG)
What would you tell me, Friend?

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are beautiful! I am so glad you are back to blogging and forget about the followers you lost. You don't need them anyway! ;) Good luck with moving. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo