Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Currently..

 
Loving: That it's officially Spring!! If you know me I'm all about the Spring. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons and if it could be fall and Spring for most of the year I'd be so fine with that. :)
I'm bringing out the sunhats and sunglasses. :)

Reading/Watching: I've recently been catching up with 19 kids and counting. I'm loving the new season in fact Jill is kinda giving me prego fever! haha Jk... maybe. ;)

Other than kid pop out books I've only really been reading the Bible and "The confident woman" Devotional by Joyce Myer. This is my second time reading this for a devo and I love it.

Trying to: be patient in the waiting.. It's hard isn't it and yet it should be so easy.. We know that God has the perfect plan for us and His timing is always on time. I'm holding on to the verse



"I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,
    and in his word I put my hope" -Psalm 130:5


And it has been my comfort in this season. In His word I will put my hope and not in our circumstances. Our Lease is up April 31st and we have until then to find a place and move.. I know God has our back and front and He won't send us to a place where He is not. :)

Wishing: Honestly, that we could just be moved and unpacked already haha!

Excited for: Just this new season in life.. I'm excited for Leon and I to be in ministry full time and not letting careers get in the way of that.. We want to be on fire for God full time together. Because we're strongest together. I'm excited for this new journey of moving and living on our own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo