Monday, December 29, 2014

Our Christmas.

 
I hope you all had such a wonderful Christmas. Mine was absolutely perfect.
We didn't go anywhere and the main reason for that is because I just had a baby and shouldn't be going here and there however, I loved just sitting around the house watching my toddler enjoy her new gifts and running around the house with a sugar overload wearing her Christmas Jammies.

I loved snuggling with my newest Christmas gift Liya and watching Evelynne develop a deeper relationship with her.

Watching "The King is born" with my little loves remembering the memories of me watching it as a child.

I loved sitting on the couch with my husband who can finally put his big, handsome, strong arms around me for the first time in months and watching movies with our sister Ashley.

And falling deeper and deeper in love with Leon as he runs around the house being a silly daddy with Evelynne and enjoying the sweet snuggles of our precious Liya.




I haven't wrote any Christmas posts this season. It was just a crazy month of preparing and waiting and not being prepared enough. However, I feel as though there is something very special being pregnant this time of year as we celebrate the birth of our Jesus.

I thought of Mary a lot this month. An ordinary girl who was called to do the most extraordinary thing EVER!

She was pregnant with Jesus Christ our Savior for nine Months and raised Him as a Son.

Such an awesome yet, terrifying task.

A virgin.

A young unmarried woman who is engaged.

pregnant with The Son of God who came to save us all.

She could have freaked.

She could have refused.

But instead she responded

"Behold the maidservent of The Lord!
 Let it be to me according to your word."

Wow! Imagine what God has planned for you? His Daughter. He loves you just as much as He loves Mary and He has Extra ordinary plans for you as well!

Maybe He's just waiting for you to say what Mary said?

"Behold the maidservent of The Lord!
 Let it be to me according to your word."

This year as we enter the year of 2015 lets choose His extraordinary plans for our lives instead of choosing worldy comfort that only lasts for a short second. 

Lets choose to dream big.

To live Extraordinary.

And to always say "Yes" to God instead of "Not me, Lord" or "Maybe next time."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo