Monday, May 25, 2015

She is comforted.



I hope everyone is having a wonderful memorial day weekend! My husband is working today so me and my girls will be celebrating at the park while I keep all of you military families in my thoughts and prayers.

Being a wife and mother my thoughts specifically go out to you Military wives and moms. The ones who have to wait months and months before you get to see your husband or introduce your new little baby to him for the first time in person.

And for some of you, today is a day of mourning for you as it is a remembrance of the man that you loved who sacrificed his life for his country and you now work daily to make it work..

And to the moms who do still have husbands living but rarely see them (like us) due to the fact that their job is completely not family oriented.

And to the wives and moms who are just lonely and she feels unheard and unseen.

This post is for you.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."- Matthew 5:4

Wives and Moms. You are seen, you are heard and you are loved! Despite what you are going through right now, Jesus is for you and not against you. He wants to comfort you in this season and He wants to be there for you and raise you to overcome.

He wants to meet with you and fill you with the Joy that no circumstance can break down and He wants to be your strength!

Meet with Him today girl, put on some worship and let Him lavish on you and fill you with comfort and blessing and mourn no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo