Monday, August 3, 2015

Arrows and warriors ministry.

Oh, Hey!! Yes, I'm still alive. Sorry to leave you guys hanging and if I still have lovers here GOD BLESS YOU! :)

So a few months back when I randomly fell off the planet of blogging there was a reason for that. I honestly meant to write a "I'm taking a break" post but um I forgot. Sorry!! Truth is, The Lord randomly told me to fast blogging and He's kept me busy ever since. Ladies, I want to introduce you to Arrows and Warriors Ministry. Yes, it's not a blog but an actual website that ends with a .com! I may or may not be super excited about that. Head on over to www.arrowsandwarriors.com to read more about it!! I'm so excited for this.

 

3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo