Monday, June 1, 2015

She will not become weary.



Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the time we will reap a harvest  if we do no give up. -Galatians 6:9


My oldest is two and we've been going through some challenges. Challenges that would either break me or make and honestly, a majority of the time I feel like it's breaking me. You'll find me most nights after bed time clinging to coffee comfort and watching a funny movie because I just needed a laugh and sometimes I don't even watch it but instead I just daze.. Sound familiar? I don't usually like telling people what we're going through due to the fact they often say "Oh, she must be going through the terrible twos!" And I feel like I'm left defending my daughter because I really do hate that term.. It's a challenging stage no doubt however, if you look at what she's going through as a toddler still trying to discover and figure things out it could still be an exciting stage. Despite the tantrums, the will and the attitude I do love this stage as Evelynne is starting to explore and learn so much more.

Are you struggling with a challenging task with you and your child? No matter the what or reason I just want to encourage you today to keep going and to never give up with consistency, time and choosing joy in all the craziness that's going on in this season. For in the proper time you will see breakthrough in your child and all those good seeds you are constantly sowing into right now will soon reap a harvest.

Don't give up Mama, don't grow weary, keep seeking Jesus and His love, mercy and strength and do not give up!

The very short time you are struggling with your kid now does not even compare to the amazing breakthrough you will see in them later. So keep your head up, be consistent, stand your ground and get ready to see the harvest.

A refreshing, quick online devotional for Moms that you can look forward to every Monday morning to start your week of to a great start! If you have any questions, comments, or would like to guest post you can email me at Heather.Abeautifulministry@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though. Great Thanks.

    jaipur sightseeing by car | local sightseeing jaipur | jaipur local sightseeing

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!!

I try to respond to every comment so make sure you come back. Much love xoxo